There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more rewarding for the years to come.
Rascal to Regal Dog Training provide an interactive Puppy Pre-school program here at Bowral Veterinary Hospital for all of the puppies that visit our clinic.
With our progressive and positive learning techniques you will:
- Develop an understanding of normal puppy behaviour.
- Learn how to read your puppy's body language and respond appropriately.
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development.
- Learn important tips about walking in public areas.
- Understand the need for socialising your puppy.
- Teach your puppy some important rules and boundaries around the home.
- Discussion of what care is required to keep your puppy happy & healthy.
- Develop strong bonds between you and your puppy
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Starting early will help set you and your puppy up with good habits that will help them for the rest of their life.
So start today and call Shanay At Rascal to Regal Dog Training on 0448 170 172 or email firstname.lastname@example.org about enrolling your puppy in our local Puppy Pre-school classes.